Your Ad Here

Shriya Saran hot pose in sareeAfter a long hiatus, Shriya Saran ’s going to be back in Tollywood with a bilingual film Pista. She is paired opposite Vishal in this love story laced with action. The actress had a really good innings in Tollywood before with hits like Tagore, Santhosham and Chatrapathi and was racing towards the top slot, but duds like Subhas Chandra Bose and Bhageeratha shattered her big dreams.

Slowly, she gravitated to Tamil and Hindi to keep herself busy. Right now, she’s also doing a Deepa Mehta film and is looking out for Telugu films with good scripts. “After a long gap I was shooting in Hyderabad recently and I am pleasantly surprised by the way the city has shaped up. I also had fun meeting up with my old friends at all the new hangouts in the city!”

0 comments

My Blog List